Lake Endoscopy Center Nondiscrimination Notice
Lake Endoscopy Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression. Lake Endoscopy Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression. Our health plans are also subject to the section 1557 nondiscrimination requirements and will be operated accordingly.
Lake Endoscopy Center:
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpreting or other aids for hearing impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Lake Endoscopy Center’s ADA Coordinator at 352-245-0846.
If you believe that Lake Endoscopy Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Lake Endoscopy Center
17355 SE 109th Terrace Road
Summerfield, FL 34491
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Lake Endoscopy Center’s ADA Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Bassa, Bengali, Cambodian, Cherokee, Chinese, Dutch, Farsi, French, French Creole, Fulfude, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Hmong, Ibo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lao, Nepali, Oromo, Pennsylvania Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yoruba